Terms & Conditions
Please be aware that your use of the site constitutes your agreement to these terms. We may from time to time change the terms and conditions that govern your use of the site. By using the site (including any purchases made) following any such change, you are accepting the new terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to change, move, delete or add to the website at any time.
- Prices & Payment
- Delivery Service
- Delivery Charges
- Product Information & Availability
- Data Protection
- Dangerous Weapons
- Non Acceptance of Orders
- General Terms & Conditions
- Company Details
Cookies are part of the everyday fabric of the web used by online shops, banks, charities, governments, social media etc etc. They are small pieces of computer code that are used to make many important things possible. By using the Betterware website you agree to accept cookies from us. For information on the cookies that we use and why we use them, please see our cookie information page.Back to top
All prices are quoted in pounds sterling (£) and include VAT.
- Payment must be made by credit/debit card or PayPal at the time of ordering. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Delta, Electron, JCB, Solo and Maestro cards
- All card payments are processed securely by PayPal. Betterware do not receive or store any card details.
- Card details will not be used for any purpose other than payment for the current transaction.
- Your payment details will be encrypted using Verisign SSL technology to ensure the secure transfer of data (please see Privacy & Security for more information).
- Prices shown on the website may differ from those shown in our printed catalogues and in our Amazon and eBay stores.
- Further information on accepted payment types can be found on our Payment Options page.
We will take all reasonable care to keep the details of your order, payments and method of payment secure but in the absence of negligence on our part we will not be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party obtains unauthorised access to this information or any other data you may provide when ordering from the site.Back to top
Please refer to the delivery table below for confirmation of the geographic locations that belong to each delivery zone.
Your goods will usually be delivered direct to you within 5 working days (UK) by DHL/DPD.
- All orders require a signature on delivery.
- If you are not in on the first delivery attempt, the carrier will attempt to leave your goods with a neighbour or leave a card informing you of the failed delivery.
- In the unlikely event that the carrier is unable to locate your address, or there is nowhere appropriate to leave your delivery, the goods will be returned to the carrier’s depot and attempts will be made to contact you to obtain further details. This can be achieved much quicker if you have provided us with a mobile telephone number.
- If we are unable to contact you the goods will eventually be returned to Betterware and may be subject to a further delivery charge.
Some products on our website are delivered direct from our Suppliers or Manufacturers. For these products our delivery promise varies according to the individual Supplier. Please refer to the product information on the website for details about this.
If your order contains both Betterware stocked products & Direct Despatch products, you will receive multiple deliveries, but will only be charged one delivery charge based on the total order value. Unless specified otherwise, all products on this website are delivered on behalf of Betterware by DHL/DPD.
If for any reason your delivery should not arrive please contact our Customer Services Department on 0121 251 1350, or via email to email@example.com, quoting your order number and date the order was placed.
All orders can be tracked online. Details on how to track your parcel can be found on the Order Tracking pages.Back to top
Betterware is committed to keeping its delivery charges as low as possible for customers. We do not make a profit from delivery charges.
A variable delivery charge will automatically be added to your order value, depending upon the total value of the goods you select and where they are to be delivered to, in accordance with the following table:
|Destination||Below £35||Over £35||Working Days|
|Other UK & Ireland
(Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Isles, Channel Isles, Isle of Man, Irish Republic)
We regret we are not able to offer delivery to other destinations.
Please note that we are unable to offer delivery of some products (e.g. chemicals) outside the UK Mainland. Should you attempt to order such a product for delivery to another destination this will be indicated during the order completion process and the product will be removed from your basket.
Delivery will normally be made between the hours of 07:00 and 21:00.
If for any reason your delivery should not arrive please contact our Customer Services Department on 0121 251 1350, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your order number and date the order was placed.Back to top
- We make every effort to have stock available for all products listed for sale on the web site. However, products may be withdrawn at any time for a variety of reasons
- Occasionally we may substitute an item for one of similar specification and quality. If you are not happy with any substituted item you may return it to us for a full refund
- If for any reason we are unable to deliver the products you order we will refund you the full value of any such product
- Colours illustrated are subject to the normal limitations of electronic presentation. External measurements and capacities quoted are approximate
- Because of continuous product development products supplied may differ slightly from those illustrated on our site
- Should you be dissatisfied with any substitute we may send you, you can return it to us for a full refund
Betterware takes the privacy of its customers and their details very seriously. We are registered under the Data Protection Act.
Your data (including name, address, telephone number, email address) may be held by us or our service providers so that your details and/or order can be processed and/or account maintained.
In addition, further offers may be made to you by the Betterware Group and other selected companies to which our mailing list (including lifestyle data) may be made available from time to time. Offers may be communicated to you by mail, telephone, e-mail or any other reasonable means of communication.
If you do not wish to receive such offers, you will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from any email we send you by using the relevant link in the email. Our intention is to send you only information that is relevant to being a customer of Betterware and that provides you with added value.
By using the Betterware website you consent to the collection and use of information for the above purposes.Back to top
When placing an order over the Internet your payment details are transmitted over a secure encrypted network connection, which provides personal protection, and are only retained for the time necessary to process the current transaction.Back to top
Under the Offensive Weapons Act, it is an offence to sell knives, knife blades or any other product that may be perceived as an offensive weapon to persons under the age of 18. Such products may from time to time be available to view on our website, but not to purchase online. Our Customer Services Department on 0845 121 1010 will be happy to explain how such products may be purchased with an age check applied.Back to top
There may be occasions on which we are unable to accept the order you have placed and this may be due to the following reasons:
- The product you ordered is not in stock or not in a saleable state
- We are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment
- There is a pricing or product description error
- You have not met the criteria set out in the Terms & Conditions.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order
- No order will be contractually binding until you have been notified of its acceptance
- Notification may be given by e-mail
- All web site design, text, graphics, their selection and arrangement and all software compilations, underlying code, software and all other material on this site are owned by Betterware UK Limited
- Permission is granted to electronically copy and print in hard copy sections of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with us or using this site as a shopping resource
- Any other use of this site or the material on it including reproduction for other purposes without our prior written consent is strictly prohibited
- We have taken every care in the preparation of the content of this site but to the extent permitted by law we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy and completeness of the information contained in any of the materials on this site
- We shall not be held liable to any person for any loss or damage they may suffer as a result of the use of this site save as expressly set out herein. This exclusion of liability shall not apply to any damages arising from personal injury or death caused by the negligence of Betterware or any of its employees or agents
- Your use of the site and any purchase made from it will be governed by English law and will be deemed to have occurred in England. All communications relating to all transactions will be conducted in English
- These exclusions and disclaimers shall be construed in accordance with English law
- If any provision of any of them is held to be unenforceable or unlawful then that provision shall be deemed to be severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
"Betterware" is a registered trademark of Betterware Limited. Betterware Limited is registered in England, registered company numbers 7962214.
Betterware Limited Registered offices and main place of business are: Betterware Limited, Stanley House, Park Lane, Castle Vale, Birmingham, B35 6LJ.
Tel. (General) 0121 693 2667. Tel (Customer Services) 0121 251 1350.