The Betterware Co-ordinator Role
Is it For You?
Our Co-ordinators come from all walks of life and a vast array of business backgrounds. Teachers, accountants, bus drivers, single parents, students, receptionists – skilled and unskilled - you name it – we've got it! The majority of them never thought they'd be running their own successful businesses but they were attracted to Betterware for a number of reasons.
We offer a simple, tried and tested way to earn a living, and uniquely, we provide you with everything necessary to establish your business free of charge. That includes catalogues, stationery and your own exclusive territory, as well as giving you all the training and support you'll ever need. We like to say that you'll be in business for yourself but never by yourself, and we mean it. If you're not successful then we won't be either – it's a true partnership.
The Co-ordinator Role:
- You'll be recruiting and training a team of Distributors in order to get the best possible sales from your area
- You'll assign the areas you want your team to work in and supply them with the catalogues they need
- Very importantly – you motivate your Distributor team, you keep in close contact with them and support them in getting their catalogues out to customers - even if that means going out with them in the rain occasionally!
- You process orders for your team online
- We deliver the products to you and then you get them out to your Distributors so that they can deliver to their customers
- You take your earnings from the money they collect, bank the remainder and complete the necessary paperwork.
Our Co-ordinators earn 11.2% of their team's total sales, so the more your team grows, the more you make. In addition we run various sales incentives throughout the year with prizes ranging from cars and cash to foreign holidays. If you find you really enjoy running your own Betterware business and want to progress further and earn even more, there are plenty of opportunities to do so within our sales team structure.
This is a fantastic opportunity to set up and establish your own business in your own area, supported and backed, trained and encouraged by a reputable and established company which values people. It gives you the opportunity to work the hours you want and build your business around your lifestyle – it puts you in control.
What we'd expect from you:
- You need a car, a computer/laptop and internet access
- You need good organisational and people skills to recruit and consistently encourage and incentivise your team to deliver enough catalogues in order to get the best sales and earnings from your area
- It's a full time role so you must be able to give your business your full commitment
- You must have focus and a determination to succeed so that you can make the most of the opportunity you are given.
We are always looking to strengthen our Co-ordinator team in every area of the UK and Ireland or to fill vacancies as Co-ordinators move up the career ladder. Betterware celebrated its 80th Anniversary in 2008 thanks to the success of our fantastic Sales Team and we'd like you to share in our continued success.
It is illegal for a promoter or a participant in a trading scheme to persuade anyone to make a payment by promising benefits from getting others to join a scheme. Do not be misled by claims that high earnings are easily achieved