If you want an easy meal which is both tasty and healthy then this Spinach Salad with Ham and Egg Recipe is perfect for you. It is quick and easy to make and it is perfect to take along to work with you for a nutritious lunch.
You will need
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 tsp. white-wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. grainy mustard
- 450 grams of spinach, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 170 grams of cooked ham, sliced
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 6 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- In a medium-size saucepan, heat up the olive oil over a medium heat.
- Add in the onion.
- Remove from heat, and stir in vinegar, mustard, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine spinach, ham, and radishes.
- Drizzle onion mixture over salad, and toss to coat evenly.
- Garnish with hard boiled eggs, and serve.
- You can add in feta cheese and croutons as optional extras but this will make it less healthy.
If you like it, then why not share this Spinach Salad with Ham and Egg Recipe with your friends on Facebook?