It is perfect when you don’t have a lot of time to cook but you want to prepare something healthy.
Prep time – 10 minutes
Cooking time – 30 minutes
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 courgettes, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 300g cherry tomatoes
- 10g torn basil
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 300g pasta (for a healthier option choose wholemeal)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F, gas mark 6).
- Place all the vegetables and basil on a baking tray and drizzle over the oil and vinegar, season well and roast for 30 mins.
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil and add in the pasta. Cook it as directed to on the pack then drain and return to the pan.
- Stir the vegetables into the pasta and serve immediately.
- You can sprinkle with parmesan cheese as an extra bit of indulgence